Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ok, tonight is late on Sunday , I haven't written for a long time. Chrissy's site is so cute that I can't help think that every time I get on I should have picture or something. The only problem is that I don't take pictures except when I am with the kids. So all of the ones that I have are old. I have to use them over and over again. For all of my projects.

Chrissy's pictures are really cute and she takes new ones all the time. But then she has great subject matter! Oh, I will just take pictures of my dog and my house. How pathetic.
Good Night.

2 Comments:

Blogger chrissy said...

You crack me up!

You know, you don't just have to post pictures. You can blog about work or Brian or traffic or Walgreen's or whatever!

When are you coming up next? It feels like a visit is overdue!!!

4:52 PM

 
Blogger Meredith said...

I have your mother's day card. .. I haven't sent it yet, but it will be out soon, I promise!

9:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Witches Night Out!