Monday, May 22, 2006

Ok, I forgot to add some info. I am going to start classes in Kronos on Wed. That is the computer program which is our timeclock. I still am night charge nurse and will work my same schedule until she moves me down there. So it feels really strange not knowing if I am comming or going.

We are still working on the house. We had workers over today and they taped the drywall. They still need to come back and do another coat, but it is really starting to look like a house! We also have the first coat of stucco on. It is grey like cement. The color coat will be added as soon as this layer dries completely.

I am not sure when I am comming up. It does feel like a really long time since I have been up there. I am just waiting until all of this work stuff comes together. I will be able to plan better after I know what is going on.

I will try to take some pictures of the house tomarrow and post them tomarrow night. I still am finishing up the mothers day things...I figure a present anytime is good though!

3 Comments:

Blogger chrissy said...

SO TOTALLY THERE! It's hard to explain to people why I was excited that I went to Monticello, UT on purpose. But it was a blast! I would love to meet in NM sometime. Jen- you get to plan it :)

Mom I love your office! How exciting!!! You're all important and in charge now! That must feel really awesome. Congrats!

Post pics of the house soon :)

6:57 AM

 
Blogger Meredith said...

I can't wait to see photos of the house! we are going to TRY to get to Utah at the end of July. We heard Jen was heading there then so we are going to try to be there at the same time!

When did you get an office? It's awesome! Congratulations! :) Your mothers day card is on its way. I bought them way early and forgot that I hadn't sent them. I have some photos for you, too, that we forgot to put in... My brain is mush these days!

We miss you!

4:40 PM

 
Blogger chrissy said...

Thanks for the mother's day things! We haven't put them together yet as things have been a bit nuts. But we look foreward to it! So, any stories about your dogs? :)

10:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Witches Night Out!